Things I have learned so far on this crazy journey…
- If we want to have an amazing journey, we can.
- If we want to have self-loathing and a horrible journey, this is also an option.
- I am finding that I really dislike RV parks.
- RV’s are big.
- I would like to learn how to work on our own RV.
- There are a lot of very friendly and helpful people who repair and work on RV’s.
- Meow Wolf is fucking awesome and you need to go.
- Harvest Hosts is an amazing program and I got to watch my husband jam out on the keys last night at Native Spirits Winery in Norman, Oklahoma.
- Staying in touch with Harper’s birth family is a life-long priority .
- Our country is suffering right now.
- So far, I have only met wonderful and kind people.
- I love redecorating our RV.
- The parking lot at Trader Joe’s in Santa Fe reminded me a lot of the parking lot at WholeFoods in Boulder. Both can consciously be avoided.
- I don’t need to use as much water as I thought. Daily showering is a luxury–even when you don’t live in an RV.
- I love microwaved burritos.
- My pets are happier.
- Harper misses her friends and loves meeting new ones.
- Parenting 24/7 can be fucking hard.
- Routine is key. I’ll let you know when we have one.
- My husband is very patient with me—most of the time.
- I am very patient with my husband–most of the time.
- I tried Whataburger for the first time.
- We really liked Memphis.
- The Soulsville Festival is a must.
- Most people have big hearts.
- I could live off of biscuits and gravy.
- Make sure you get your VISA before driving 3 hours into Mexico.
- People in MX will stop, not flip you off and not think it is strange when you drive a 36ft. RV against traffic.
- Mexico is a YES AND country.
- I love Mezcal.
- Puppies are cute.
- I could also just live off of Mexican food.
Whataburger = life changing.
Agree on Meow Wolf
Missed you in that Santa Fe Trader Jo’s by like a week … bummer
I got nothin on kids and RVs…